ELTES Code of Conduct
At ELTES, s.r.o. we not only pay attention to attitude and personal relationships in the workplace, but also outside the company. We consider this to be the fundamental duty of each of us. All company employees follow these principles and thus create a positive company image.
When making decisions we consider the protection of personal data and our employees' health and lives. The ELTES, s.r.o. management practises a responsible approach towards energy management.
The company has issued the following generally applicable policies in writing in order to disseminate and to implement these rules across the company, including all its branches.
Adherence to these principles is the basic requirement of Eltes, s.r.o. and, at the same time, a sign of belonging to this company.
We undertake to:
- comply with the valid legal regulations, technical standards and requirements of ELTES, s.r.o. related to the company's activities, regularly assess compliance with these requirements and undertake related measures
- provide quality services in order to meet customer requirements, gain customer trust and satisfaction
- create a decentralised organisation in order to be closer to our customers, be in touch with them and to properly understand their needs
- each employee is a representative of the company and their work, behaviour and performance not only maintains, but helps to increase the credibility and good reputation of the company
- continuously educate and train employees in order to increase the quality of their performance throughout the workplace; improving the qualifications of our employees is one of the most important principles of our company
- ensure that each employee understands and follows the internal company management documents that describe their work; flawless cooperation between all employees is a necessary prerequisite for overall success
- increase the efficiency of individual processes and permanently improve the efficiency of the integrated management system
- strive to create the smallest possible operational impact on the environment, especially on air quality, and continuously seek opportunities to prevent environmental impacts
- reduce the consumption of energy, water, raw materials and other materials and eliminate waste production as much as possible
- prior to the introduction of new technologies and products or when expanding production capacity, we shall consider the impact on the environment and population, use the latest available environmentally-friendly techniques and technologies and minimise our energy consumption
- support the purchase of energy-efficient products and services and proposals to reduce energy demands
- identify and evaluate existing risks, analyse their causes and sources, undertake preventive measures in order to completely eliminate or minimise the impact of risk on our processes and employees
- consistently prevent accidents, or "near-miss" accidents, and all risk situations that could have a negative impact on the health of internal and external workers
consistently enforce occupational safety and health protection principles focusing on external and agency employees, and give priority to contractual partners who adhere to the same principles
motivate and systematically increase the professional knowledge and responsibility of our employees in order to comply with occupational health and safety requirements
WE TREAT OUR CORPORATE PARTNERS PROPERLY
- We treat our business partners in accordance with ethical standards and comply with applicable laws.
- We refuse any action that could compromise our impartiality with regards to our customers
or suppliers in order to protect good reputation and credibility of our company.
- We do not tolerate illegal or dishonest actions such as accepting or providing bribes or other benefits that may support the company business interests.
- We do not use benefits resulting from relevant job positions, nor any information obtained during the performance of work for personal gain or for the benefit of others, and we do not influence any person or institution by abusing our commercial position or status.